Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Testing My Learning Skills...

Oh my goodness.... What have I gotten myself into?! I am trying to tackle a skill I established back in college. Editing photos in Photoshop! I remembered that this semester long class on this one program was hard, but what I didn't realize that 6 years later I have NOT retained any of the information. I am searching and searching online to try and spark some sort of remembrance of this challenging yet so useful program... HELP me anyone that has a good resource. I am tempted to enroll myself into a class. I have been exploring the idea of taking a photography class as well... Maybe I should add this to the mix as well... I am starting to feel very very defeated. I will hopefully one day be back to the level I was in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment